Wedding and renewal of vows ceremonies
“I love you”
These three simple words mean so much. Although you may also choose to say a few more at your wedding or when you renew your vows.
With a memorable ceremony created just for you, we can help you write vows that say everything you feel about each other. While a celebrant wedding ceremony is not legally binding (you’ll need a registrar for that), you can create a special day that you’ll remember for the rest of your lives. And if you want to renew your vows then a celebrant ceremony is the perfect way to mark the occasion and reaffirm your love for one another.
Personal and unique, we’ll include whatever is most important to you. It may be that you want to include music, poems or readings that express your personalities, love and commitment. We’ll help you plan your day with extra-special moments inspired by anything from shared hobbies to the lighting of a candle accompanied by heartfelt words.
- We meet with you and your partner two or three months before your big day.
- That’s when we get to know you and your thoughts on the type of ceremony you’d like.
- We’ll discuss your choice of poems, readings and music.
- We’ll then compose a ceremony script that we’ll share with you so we can create your special day together.
- If you need help writing your vows then you can call on us but you can also write them yourselves.
- You also have the option to include a symbolic element, such as lighting a candle, and anything else that’s personal to you.
- Before the ceremony, we’ll host a rehearsal with you and your wedding party.
- With all your guests assembled, we’ll lead your special ceremony.
- We’ll give you a keepsake copy of your full ceremony script.
- You’ll also receive a printed ceremony certificate for you to treasure.
+ travel expenses dependent on location