“Forever in our thoughts”
Saying farewell to a loved one is never easy. But celebrating their lives in a way only you know best will make sure they live on in people’s memories.
We’ll support you by helping to capture special moments in their lives and reflect the feelings of those who loved them best. With a beautiful funeral ceremony written from the heart, you can create a truly fitting tribute.
Alison is a Green Fuse Accredited Diploma Celebrant and holds a Level 3 Diploma For Funeral Celebrants UK, accredited by OCN London. Whether you want a traditional or non-traditional ceremony, as trained celebrants we’ll accompany you throughout. We’ll listen carefully to what you want and then deliver a tailor-made ceremony with warmth and calm reassurance.
Planning and funeral ceremony
- We come and meet with you to talk through your thoughts for the type of ceremony you’d like.
- At that point, we can explore all the options that will make it a personal ceremony, including any poems, hymns, readings or music.
- We’ll then compose a ceremony script together based on what you’ve told us about your loved one.
- We’ll be there to support you in writing any personal tributes.
- We’ll then conduct a ceremony that allows you, your family and friends to say goodbye the way you want to.
- We’ll also provide you with a keepsake copy of your ceremony script.
+ travel expenses dependent on location