Baby naming and welcoming ceremonies
“Welcome to the family”
When you have just welcomed a new member of your family into the fold it’s nice to make a bit of a song and dance about it.
A one-of-a-kind baby naming or welcoming ceremony is the perfect chance to introduce your new addition to family and friends. As a proud parent or parents, it gives you the chance to declare your life-long commitment to your son or daughter. It also gives you the opportunity to tell people why the name you’ve chosen is so special.
Whether you’ve been brought together through birth, adoption or marriage, our baby blessing or naming ceremony will help signify your union as a family. You can ask close relatives and chosen friends to become ‘guide parents’. They can stand up and commit to the promise to nurture your child as they journey through life. However you want to celebrate your new addition, we’ll help you enjoy every minute.
Your baby blessing or naming ceremony
- We’ll meet with you several weeks before the day to talk through your thoughts for the ceremony.
- We’ll help you decide on how to include favourite poems, reading or music.
- We’ll then go off and compose a ceremony script and share it with you.
- At that stage, you can ask us to include a symbolic element within the ceremony, such as lighting a candle, planting a tree… or anything else that’s personal to you.
- On the day itself, we’ll hold a brief rehearsal before officiating your baby blessing or naming ceremony in front of your guests.
- Afterwards, we’ll present you with a keepsake copy of your ceremony script.
- We’ll also send you a certificate so you can treasure the day forever.
+ travel expenses dependent on location