For Funeral Directors
Rely on a fully accredited celebrant
If your clients ask for a celebrant recommendation, it’s natural that you’ll want to know a bit more about them. Here, you’ll find more details on our approach and our accreditations.
Springwood Ceremonies works with Funeral Directors to host ceremonies that their clients really want. Our services are flexible so people can include personal preferences as well as religious elements, like a favourite hymn or a prayer.
We also provide the link between the family and the Funeral Director to help ensure everything goes smoothly.
Springwood Ceremonies is led by Alison Carter – a Green Fuse Accredited Celebrant with a Funeral Celebrant Level 3 Diploma. The Diploma involved 300 hours of extensive training over a course of six months. Alison also carries professional indemnity insurance and Green Fuse Guild membership.
Alison follows the Green Fuse code of conduct:
- Operate as part of the Funeral Director’s team.
- Create each funeral from a blank sheet.
- Visit the family at home for as long as it takes.
- Speak to other family and friends for a rounded view.
- Reflect the beliefs, values and culture of the individual.
- Send the draft ceremony to the family to review.
- Help source appropriate poetry and music.
- If required, coach family members who are reading.
- Always provide attention to detail, punctuality and professionalism.